Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Title - ASP.Net Developer with some ColdFusion experienceLocation -
Brooklyn, NYDuration - 1 year + possible extensions*

*GC/ Citizens*

*REQUIRED:*
-5 years .Net Development experience
- Familiarity with Coldfusion and its various frameworks
-CF Wheels*-(ColdFusion* on *Wheels* provides CFML developers with a rapid
MVC framework for increased productivity, organized code, and overall
developer happiness.)
-SQL 2005
-Knowledge of reporting services
-Model-Glue (is a OO web application framework based on the MVC design
pattern. Its goal is to simplify development of OO ColdFusion applications.
It is released under the Apache Software License 2.0 (ASL2.0))
-Person will be developing new applications in .Net in addition to
supporting legacy CF applications
-Excellent communications, written and verbal.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted