SQL server Database Administrator
*Location*: MI, Midland
*Required Skills :*
1. 6-8 years of verifiable experience administering, 24x7 uptime SQL
Server databases as a DBA.
2. Experience with SQL Server 2012, 2008/R2 and replication of data
from one version of SQL to another.
3. Database Mirroring, Partitioning, Replication, and Log Shipping in
MS SQL Server. 2005/2008/2012 Server installation & Migration
4. Performance Monitoring and tuning of OLTP/OLAP database server and
databases in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
5. Performance Monitoring using tools such as Quest Performance
Analyzer, Quest Spotlight, Litespeed, and others.
6. Troubleshooting and Performance tuning of slow running Queries.
7. Patching, DR test, Cluster Administration, Backup/restore
8. Creating/tuning/optimizing indexes, stored procedures, DTS/SSIS/SSRS
packages and SQL jobs
9. Design, implementation and maintenance of SQL Server databases
including security, back-up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures
10. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and be 'on call' to
accommodate project deadlines and business requirements
11. DBA experience with Oracle is a plus.
o Experience working with Oracle versions 10g, 11g and 12c (preferred)
in a UNIX environment
o Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters
(RAC), ASM, Oracle Data Guard and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
o Experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle RMAN and supporting
software suites, Database security, access management, Oracle database
software upgrades & patching
12. SQL Server Database Certifications is plus.
College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems,
related field, or equivalent work experience.
*Thanks & Regards,*
United Software Group, Inc
*Phone:* 614-4959-222 , EXT-439
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.