Hello Partners,

I have contract role below. Please take a look and let me know if you have
suitable profile on it.

Position: iOS Developer/Lead

Location: Seattle, WA, Columbus, OH, San Francisco, CA, Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract

Interview: Phone

Job Description

.              3+ yrs. of hands-Mobility Native Preferably iOS Development

.              Experience in Swift

.              Has built and deployed enterprise mobile applications.

.              Experience managing a team of iPhone developers.

.              Sound knowledge of Objective C and iPhone SDKs

.              Experience in OO concepts and UML notations

.              Knowledge of Java would be helpful.

.              Knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols would be preferred.

.              Has customer facing experience with good Presentation Skills

.              Self-starter with good communication Skills.

Please submit with details below

Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Expected Rate:

Work Authorization:

Regards,

Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Office: 470 395 0236

 <mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com