Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing well
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your available consultants updated resume and expected hourly
rate.

*Title: Sr DWH Consultant with data analysis and SAS Development*

*Location: St Paul, MN*

*Duration: Long Term*

*No of Positions: 2*

Client is ready to interview! Please message me if you are available or
know someone who is.

Looking for several excellent Senior Data warehouse consultants who
specialize in data analysis and SAS Development for our client

Regards,
*HR*

*RSS Technologies Corp*h...@rsstechnologiescorp.com