Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP at
dee...@sysmind.com

You can also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.

*Role :* Lawson Supply Chain consultant with COBOL /DB2
*Location :* Franklin , TN

*Required Skill(s)*              SCM - Supply Chain Management (L3) , SAP
SCM Core Modules (L3)

*Essential Skill(s)*               COBOL (L1) , Lawson Supply Chain (L2)

*Additional Skill(s)*           DB2 (L1) , IBM AIX (L1) , Micro Focus COBOL
(L1)

*Job Description:*

Design and develop code to support the business needs within the Lawson ERP
system.    Work with our Business partners, Consulting Application
Engineers and Product Analyst to provide solutions for business needs.
Serve as technical advisor to the product analyst and the product owners.
    Develop unit testing plans for application changes.  Coordinate user
acceptance testing of applications with the process teams.  Support the
Lawson code once the development work is moved to production.  Support the
Lawson production throughout the product life cycle.

*Systems Development *> Develop the code to support the business needs with
the Lawson ERP system.
> Participate with the Product Analyst to create business requirements.
> Provide unit testing to ensure that the coding is complete prior to
migrating the work to QA.
> Follow the development life cycle and adhere to the standard procedures.
> Work with the ERP Scheduling team to integrate new work in the existing
Lawson processing schedule.
> Coordinate and code enhancements for existing or new systems interfaces
> Monitor existing interfaces to ensure dependability with systems
supporting business activities.
> Support acquisition work for the HR/PR Lawson system.

*Diagnose and resolve systems issues *> Research and resolve issues
identified in systems and interfaces.
> Determine root causes for problems and implement improvements to prevent
repeated occurrences.
> Provide system support.

> 3+ years of development with COBOL or Micro Focus COBOL
> Lawson development experience using Lawson&rsquo s core development tools
preferred: CASE Tools, Design Studio, and Portal experience, Lawson LPI or
IPA experience.
> Lawson Human Resource and Payroll experience.
> Experience with IBM AIX and DB2 a plus
> Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact with both technical and non-technical individuals across the
organization

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Kumar

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: dee...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4004

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]