Kindly Send Matched Resumes to nar...@tammina.com or Call Me @ 703-880-8725
*Healthcare IT Business Analyst*
Level of experience: 8 – 10+ years (please don’t send candidates with less
than 8 years experience in Healthcare IT)
Location: Jackson, Mississippi (Worker will need to travel to client site
occasionally for meetings but work can mostly be done remote)
Duration: 6 – 12+ months
Interview process: Phone and/or Skype
IT Business analyst will be assisting with the BSI Systems implementation
(Biorepository implementation). *Candidates who have experience with BSI
Systems strongly preferred*.
*Description of the role and skills required:*
- *Strong BA with data centric background (data centric background is a
“MUST HAVE” for this role)*
- *Strong client communication experience*
- *Can perform PM functions as well when needed*
- Act as the liaison between the client (Academic Medical Center) and
the vendor (BSI Systems).
- Willing to learn the biorepository system (training will be available)
- Gather requirements for the workflow to support the biospecimen
intake, tracking and storage of biospecimens.
- Will be heavily involved in ensuring the data being collected at the
source meets the search and reporting needs.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their
work will need to change to support the future
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
for the workflow to support the biospecimen intake, tracking and storage of
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules,
business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
*Naresh Kumar . Pyla | Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*703 . 880 .8725 | nar...@tammina.com <nar...@tammina.com>*
*Y- IM : pyla_naresh | G-Talk : nkpyla*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.