*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position   = QA Analyst*

*Position   = Brooklyn, NY **( Local OR Near BY)*

*Duration = 12+ months *

*Rate Max =  $40 -45/hr on C2C*

*Need locals or nearby who can do F2F*

*Experience in performing end-to-end test process for complex enterprise
solutions*

•Experience in analyzing business requirements and covering them with test
cases

•Experience with specifics of functional and compatibility testing of *browser
based UI*

•Understanding of the concept of browser / HTML based UI and the need of
compatibility testing

•Understanding of a variety of programming languages, architectures, and
standards like, *J2EE-Java, .NET, n-tier architecture, service oriented
architecture (SOA)*

•Understanding of relational databases concept, ability to *design SQL
query*

•Ability to use *SQL queries for QA tasks*

•Ability to create and execute SQL queries in any of the popular *GUI tools
like TOAD, sqldeveloper*

Desired:

•Understanding of *HTML language*

•Understanding of XML language concept and *XML file format*

•Experience with writing scripts to create and manipulate test data using
any of the popular scripting languages *like VBScript, VBA (Excel or MS
Access), JavaScript, Perl, Python, Ruby, Groovy, C/C++, etc*

•Experience with test automation concepts and tools like *QTP, RFT,
Selenium*

•Experience with recording/designing/executing automated scrip using QTP

•Understanding of *ORACLE database* system architecture and specifics

•Experience with recording, adjusting and troubleshooting performance test
scripts *using LoadRunner* scripting correlation techniques

•Knowledge of NYC Government culture

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *