you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *.NET Developer*

*Location::** Austin, Texas*

*Duration: **12+months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

.NET Developer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

Minimum 8 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

•          Strong experience on ASP.NET, C#, VB .NET

•          Experience working on AJAX

•          Strong experience on WCF

•          Experience in MVC framework

•          Strong Experience in Web Services(SOAP)

•          Strong Experience in Entity Framework

•          REST is an added advantage.

•          BIZTALK experience

•          UI experience on JAVASCRIPT

•          SQL server Experience is must

•          Writing Store Procedures

•          Healthcare Experience (Preferred)

•          EXL LifePRO application experience (plus)

•          Onbase application experience (plus)

•          Website product experience in .Net wireframes

•          Enterprise Integration experience

•          Accuracy and attention to details

•          Solid analytical and problem-solving skills

•          Ability to understand complex business functions

•          Quick Learner

•          Strong communication skills, both verbal and written

•          Excellent organizational and time management skills

•          Ability to multitask and adapt to change

*Experience Required*

 Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate work experience

 Excellent problem solving and organizational skills

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Refer *Technical/Functional Skills*

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Working in Onsite-Offshore Model

*Education*

Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

*Immediate*

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

Minimum 1 year

*Work Location*

Austin, Texas

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*