*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Test Engineer*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Location: Wilmington, DE (Need Locals only)*
*In-person interview required*
*Key Responsibilities are:*
• The Test Engineer is responsible for writing test automation,
higher functional coverage and execution for all technology solutions
• Work with development teams to develop a testing culture. Drive
adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention
strategies, and other quality measures.
• Demonstrate creative knowledge on how to break software by finding
bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the
quality of the product..
o Review requirements and design specifications with an emphasis
towards product testability
o Develop test strategies with developers, automators and team
members using collaborative test planning process
o Design and execute manual testing, including exploratory testing
o Ensure traceability of testing across all layers and test types
o Manage test data
o Identify and report risks associated with development and delivery
o Identify, implement, manage and report appropriate metrics
o Work with the Quality Assurance organization to ensure established
procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently
o Maintains quality standards for own work; detail-oriented
o Develop and sustain positive relationships with peers
o Manage the adherence and quality of all Administrative
responsibilities according to prescribed timelines including:
§ Performance Development Process
§ Information Security Training and Acceptable Use Policy submissions
o Support Quality Assurance goals
o Adhere to all standards, policies and governance practices
• 3 years of developing test automation experience in Java or in
other modern languages
• BS/BE/BA in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• Used one or more BDD & TDD tools or any open source frameworks for
• Creative thinking as testers, agile and ad-hoc testing, good
coding and communication skills
• 7 Years of relevant experience, including 3 years of industry
• Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
• Knowledge in one more of: Java, C/C++, VB.NET, C#
• Good SQL knowledge and able to create and work with databases
• Experience in any industry leading automation software for desktops
and mobile testing.
• Experience with Selenium, Web services and RESTFUL Service testing.
• In-depth knowledge of quality management methodologies, principles,
metrics and tools.
• Experience with TSYS, Linux OS, and deep understanding of internet
technologies and security protocols.
• Certifications or higher degrees MS / PhD
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.