!! Need - *Network Engineer* - Interview ASAP !!
Position : Network Engineer
Location : NY City, NY
Duration : 6-12 Months
*Skills and Responsibilities :*
- Cisco Certification.CCIE preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience working in Enterprise environments.
- Excellent command of Routing and Switching technologies on Cisco
- Fluency with dynamic routing protocols – BGP and EIGRP a must. OSPF
nice to have
- Fluency with Ethernet switching technologies – Spanning Tree,
Trunking, QoS, Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Fluency with General Networking – IP addressing, IP Subnetting, DNS,
- Excellent command of Wide Area network (WAN) connection methodologies
- Will require supporting the installation of new routers and circuits
across remote Client locations in AMER and EMEA
- Many implementation windows will take place after normal business
- Candidate needs to be able to support flexible working hours to
- Candidate will be responsible for submitting RFCs, building
implementation scripts, working with AT&T Engineers to implement scripts,
and reporting back to Client PMs with status updates and progress reports
- MPLS to IP VPN
*Chris Roe* - Staffing / Human Resource Manager
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.