*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Sr Build & Release Engineer *
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Local Area)
Job type: 6 Months Contract
Interview type: In Person
Work experience: 8-10yrs
Roles and responsibilities:
*the “candidate to have a solid experience with “Jenkins administration,
groovy scripting + shell/perl scripting" *
You understand the value of predictability, automation and reliability. You
thrive on being in the critical path.
You will be responsible for software builds and releases, development of
build scripts, installation procedures as well as systems including source
code control (SCM), continuous integration (CI) and issue tracking. You
will be expected to notice pain points and take initiative to streamline
and automate our systems, so that issues can be discovered and fixed as
quickly as possible.
• 8+ years of build, release and automation experience with both embedded
and software products
• Coding experience with Linux shell scripting, Perl or Python
• Strong experience with Linux administration and different packages
• Proficiency with Jenkins/ Hudson, Maven, and/ or Bamboo
• Experience with Perforce and/ or GIT
• Experience with issue tracking tool such as Atlassian Jira
• Integration know-how of Open Source, 3rd party and proprietary software
• Experience working with hosting and development partners
• Understand branch management towards parallel accelerated development
• Significant experience with Perforce, including client/ hook scripting
• Familiar with agile process, Scrum, and Continuous Delivery (CD)
• Experience with Confluence, Jira Agile, FishEye/ Crucible
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.