Hi,

Good afternoon,

I have 3 immediate needs for Mainframe Data Analysts.  This is not a
developer need so please do not send me any developers – their background
should be mainframe development but recent experience must pertain data
mining, analysis and macros.

DATA MINING EXPERIENCE IS KEY!!!!!**

Client prefers US Citizens or Green Card holders but will consider H1’s if
they have perfect English and all of the experience.

* *

Location:  Mount Laurel, NJ**

Duration:  6+ Months**

Very experienced with Easytrieves and macros and would be a good fit in a
test/production data management group.  Analyzing requests from projects and
writing and running extracts, manipulating data, etc.  Need someone that can
learn the core apps and can assist the LOB in determining what mainframe
info they need for their testing."

In addition to Mainframe programming background*, KEY SKILLS are EZTRIEVE
and MACROS*!  Prefer someone who used to be a mainframe programmer to do
data mining and analysis.  Person should have a background in banking, and
mainframe programming.

Won't be doing mainframe programming to start, but definitely could be a
potential down the road.  Must have the mainframe, (Cobol, DB2, VSAM, CICS
etc) skills

I will be out of the office for the remainder of the day.  However, I will
go through all of your submittals this evening and call everyone who is
qualified first thing in the morning.

*If you have any questions please feel free to call me any time at below
number.*

* ---*
*With Regards*
*Kamal Pandey*
*IT Recruiter*
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 631-869-4700, Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com** *

*Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at
**rem...@askitc.com*<rem...@askitc.com>
* and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose,
or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
Ask IT e-mail system.*