Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and let me know your interest. Please share the profiles at
Rate : $50/Hr on C2C
Any visa will work
- 7-10 years of overall BI experience with 5+ years of experience as
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) Administrator
- Strong experience in managing the Oracle BI and Data warehouse
environments, including installation, upgrade and configuration and build
deployments on OBIEE/OBIA 11g
- Experience in Web Logic administration
- Must have participated and led Business Intelligence team to develop a
robust BI platform and architecture that is scalable and meets the industry
standards and best practices
- Sound knowledge of user and data security and authentication features
of OBIEE module
- Hands on experience of developing and administering OBIEE Repository
including physical, logical and user interface layer.
- Hands on experience in configuring the OBIEE Dashboards, pages,
reports working with OBIEE Answers
- Deep understanding of Data Warehouse Design Concept, and experience
of ETL Tool (Informatica) & DAC configuration and administration
- Must understand and define the standards and best practices in BI
- Must have experience in suggesting and implementing performance tuning
of the OBIEE Dashboards / Data Warehouse ETL jobs
- Good knowledge of Siebel CRM Data Model
- Knowledge of Marketing Metadata, Segmentation will be preferred
- Must be a Oracle, Siebel certified OBIEE Consultant
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.