Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*.Net Developer *

*Irvine, CA**. *

*6 months – 3 years*

*Rate $50-55/hr C2C*

*VISA:  GC / Citizens *

*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT **COMMUNICATION*

Interview process in person with a basic .Net test

Local candidates only

* Responsibilities:*

•          Responsible for development of web application systems for
Online Banking and Money Movement.

•          Maintain development activities that support internet banking
development, ensuring high quality work.

•          Understanding current .NET technological trends. Demonstrable
detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and
standards.

•          Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand
the requirements and create design documents.

•          Work with project Managers and development leads to complete
assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.

•          Experience working with geographically distributed teams and
vendor resources.

*Skills: *

•          3-5+ years of .net development experience

•          Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.

•          Must be experienced with performance aspects of application
development.

•          Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design
tools and specification representation.

•          ASP.net VS2012. MVC, C#, TFS, Java Script, VB Script, VBA, XML,
HTML, SQL Server, T-SQL, J Query and MS IIS.

•          Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and
network security and Internet database connectivity.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted