Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle Functional Consultant/ Solution Architect*

*Dallas TX *

*12 Months*

*Responsibility:*

·         Work as an Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in
understanding functional footprint of customer applications

·         Work with Customer team to participate in customer’s
brainstorming sessions in business transformation

·         Create multiple options for the application transformation

·         Work with technical team to understand feasibility of the options
and develop proof of concepts if required.

·         Document the options, present to customer IT and lead the
presentations to customer business teams

*Essential (including minimum exp. required for each skills) :          *

·         10-15 years of experience in Oracle Financials
Functional

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Strong understanding of process in industry

·         Ability to work effectively with diverse teams,  Self motivated,
strong communication and analysis
skills

·         Ability to articulate decision analysis in picking multiple
options and building them for customer to
decide

·         Excellent Project Management skills with experience

·         Ability to present to Sr. Management

*Desirable:*

·         Experience &Knowledge of working with transformational programs

*Thanks & Regards*
*Phani Kumar*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>
http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/
www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/
Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted