*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position     = Sr .Net Developer*

*Location   =  NYC , NY **( Local or Near BY)*

*Duration  =  Long term*

*Rate Max =  $50/hr on C2C*

*Client: HBITS NYC*

*NEED LOCALS OR NEAR BY… NEED FACE TO FACE*

84 months experience developing* N-Tier .net web applications*

72 months experience developing applications utilizing .*Net 2.0 or above*

72 months experience writing and developing Web Services or Windows
Communication Foundation *(WCF).*

72 months experience with *PL/SQL writing packages stored procedures and
triggers.*

48 months experience design & deployment *of complex SQL objects* and
relational databases design.

48 months experience utilizing Model View Controller *(MVC)*

36 months experience *utilizing JQuery.*

36 months experience with Team Foundation Server. *(TFS)*

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *