*Position: Datastage Developer*
*Location: McLean, VA *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
*Responsibilities : *
- Develops and maintains complex ETL processes utilizing data from several
- Develop shell scripts and autosys scheduling scripts
- Modify or tune current ETL jobs to deal with big volume of data.
- Performs unit testing delivering outstanding First Time Quality (FTQ).
Identifies application bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- Adheres to Freddie Mac’s core values, development guidelines, and
standards to ensure success in delivering quality solutions to our business
- Extensive experience developing DataStage ETLs.
- Experience in Unix and Shell Script.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and database performance optimization.
- Experience performing impact analysis, data profiling, and data analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.