Please send profiles to *na...@psitcorp.com <na...@psitcorp.com> - 214 295
*Role: System Admin*
*Location: Bothell, WA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*No. Of Position : 7*
· A four year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Experience in at least 2 or more OS (Linux, AIX, solaris or HP-UX)
and Symantec for all positions.
· Experience in an IBM-AIX, Linux, HP-UX and Sun Solaris Unix
· Experience in a large, 24x7 environment
· Experience with Complex Virtualized systems
· Experience with Veritas Storage Foundations products
• Experience in administering HP Blade system hardware
• Experience in Installation, configuration and maintenance of VMWare
and Linux environments
• Experience in Configuring and supporting vSphere ESX hosts with shared
storage fiber channel, iSCSI, NFS, etc.
• Experience in resource management – creation of resource pools,
managing VMs in the resource pools.
• Experience in IP sub-netting, VLANs, Load Balancing, and High
Availability (HA) architectures
• Experience in performance tuning Linux and IBM virtualized servers
(ex. Kernal parameters, system parameters, etc.)
• Experience in Installation and configuration of HA environment using
Veritas Cluster Server and HACMP
• Experience in Configuring and administering Logical Volume Manager and
Veritas Volume Manager.
• Experience in Patch and Package administration
• Experience in Shell scripting and programming (KSH, TCL/Tk, PERL, AWK)
to accomplish day to day system administration task
• Experience in using monitoring tools such as IBM Tivoli, HP Openview
• Experience in using ILO/IMM/HMC for remote access of servers
• Experience in Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related
• Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and
Disaster recovery planning
• Experience in Configuring Unix Security baseline
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting networking services and
protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, LDAP, FTP, SSH, SNMP, SSL, HTTP, etc.
• Familiarity with HP, Sun/Oracle and x86 hardware architecture.
• Familiarity with SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
• Thorough knowledge of physical and logical disk systems and their
impact on performance
• Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no direct
• Display strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic
thinking, relationship building & influencing and result
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.