*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Java Developer*
The candidate’s responsibilities will be to design/architect new
applications/platforms and enhance/refactor existing java based
applications for better performance/maintainability. Applications include
web applications and middle tier services on tomcat, batch processes
written in java using Sybase database as backend. Should have sound
knowledge on Sybase database procedures, java transactions and junit /
mockito unit test frameworks.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
Development duties will include
- Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into
hardware and software capabilities (Technical).
- Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates
technical proof of concept analyses (Technical).
- Experience troubleshooting skills
- Should have experience in client facing roles
- Good oral and written communication
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
Skill, Experience & General information required:
*Skills Required *
- Java/J2EE, Spring , Hibernate framework 8+ years with sound working
knowledge on transaction management
- Understanding of internals of Java Programming
- Working knowledge of Unix concepts (command line tools)
- Working knowledge of SOAP/REST APIs
- Working knowledge of SQL/Relational DBs (Sybase)
- Working knowledge of MQ
- Test driven approach using JUNIT & MOCKITO frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.