Good Morning ,
This position is back on my priority list today…please let me know if you
*WEBSENSE TMG WEB SECURITY RESOURCE*
*6+ months contract*
· Just present your candidate with the most competitive rate
· Relocating candidates are welcome to apply
The team handles all of the Website Screening & Monitoring, Internet
Infrastructure Support, Processing of unblock user requests,
troubleshooting proxy-related issues, etc.
· The ideal candidate will be based in Houston, TX but will be
directly catering for customers based in Dallas and Fort Worth via Phone
· Looking for a contractor to come-in, troubleshoot and figure-out
what website is allowed, why is a website is blocked, determine what the
blocking reasons might be, screening everything that is coming-in & out of
the company, what internet access issues are, etc.
*TOP SKILLS REQUIRED;*
· Heavy WEBSENSE experience
· Heavy THREAT MANAGEMENT GATEWAY (TMG) experience
· At least THREE years of NETWORK SECURITY experience
· Outstanding Communication and Customer Service skills
· This is an open position for an analyst to process customer
website unblock requests, on Websense and Microsoft Threat Management
Gateway proxy servers
· The resource would also be expected to resolve complex customer
unblock requests, troubleshoot technical Websense/TMG proxy server issues,
and participate in an after-hours on-call rotation providing technical
support for proxy servers
· A fundamental understanding of Networking and Network Security
will help the analyst troubleshoot customer and application Internet
connectivity issues and know when to bring other teams into complex
· Knowledge of the Websense Web Security Gateway, Network Security,
and related infrastructure are key requirements of this position
· An understanding of Microsoft TMG will also help the resource
support the proxy infrastructure
· The resource should have exceptional customer service skills
· Assists with the design, development and maintenance of the
computer and network infrastructure
· Typically has at least three (3) years of experience and
· In-depth experience in Network Security technology architecture
design, evaluation, deployment or support that addresses one or more of the
following security areas: Firewalls, VPN, Authentication, Encryption,
Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Analysis, Intrusion Detection
· Expert in supporting Checkpoint/Solaris firewalls in a
high-availability enterprise environment
· Strong Checkpoint, Solaris and Cisco network skills.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.