*Position: Splunk Developer*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
6-8 Years of SOA, REST Services development
Hands-on with any BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) tool
1. Expertise in Splunk UI development
2. Expertise in creating and customizing Splunk applications,
searches and dashboards
3. Demonstrated knowledge of SOA, XML, XSD, SOAP, REST, JSON
4. Hands-on experience with XML, XSLT, SOAP
5. Ability to understand and capture business and technical
6. Familiarity with Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) concepts
such as key process indicators, service level agreements, process metrics
and operational reporting
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced enterprise environment.
Demonstrated experience with a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) product
(e.g. IBM Business Monitor, BizTalk BAM, Tibco Spotfire, etc.)
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Splunk Developer to create applications, searches and dashboards
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
Louisville, KY, USA
*Key words to search in resume*
Splunk, SOA, BAM, BizTalk, Tibco Spotfire, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, IBM
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.