*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Linux/Systems Automation/DevOps*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Location: Brighton, MA ( Locals only)*

*Face to face interview*

 *Must be EAD, OPT , TN, E3. GC or USC*

*Candidates must have experience in Linux *

*They have projects in each of the below areas *

*SSO - (SAML)*

*VMware - they are replacing one cluster with another *

*Puppet - configuration mgmt - used to display servers and put applications
into production*

*Must have some scripting skills in one of the following - Perl, Python,
ruby or Powershell*

*DB - any skills with Oracle are a nice to have*

We develop and operate web applications that provide our hospital and
medical practice customers with a unique view into their own clinical
data.  Our tools give our customers information they need to improve care
and patient outcomes while reducing costs.

We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team.  You will design,
build, and operate systems that provide the foundation and glue for our
customer-facing web applications and the petabyte-scale data-factory that
feeds them.

*These systems include:*

   - Application Deployment
   - Configuration Management and Orchestration
   - Monitoring
   - Big Data / Distributed Computing
   - Server/Storage/Virtualization/Datacenter
   - Source Control
   - Identity/Authentication/Authorization
   - Development Lifecycle/Collaboration

There is a lot going on. Here are some projects you might own or
collaborate on:

   - Work closely with our data factory team to design, build, and tune the
   full stack of a Hadoop cluster to match a new workload as we shift parts of
   our data factory from Oracle Database to open source distributed
   storage/compute platforms

   - Build Puppet modules to deploy and manage a highly-available message
   broker cluster.  Work with software engineers and QA to integrate it into a
   system that will help provide notification of timely events - like hospital
   admissions – inside our applications.

   - Play a key role in architecting a disaster recovery capability and
   then get down in the weeds racking and provisioning the servers that will
   help provide that capability

*You are highly proficient with:*

   - At* least one* of the below modern scripting languages or
   configuration management systems.  Tackling major automation projects
   doesn’t intimidate you.
      - Python
      - Perl
      - Ruby
      - Powershell
      - Puppet
      - Chef
      - Ansible
   - Linux systems administration and the ecosystem of packages that are
   part of most Linux distributions
   - At least one modern source control system like Git, Mercurial, or
   Subversion
   - Common IP-based networking protocols (e.g. TCP / UDP / DNS / HTTP /
   TLS / SMTP / SSH) and tools.  You can make sense of Wireshark output and
   use it to troubleshoot issues.
   - At least one web/app server like Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, Nginx.

At least one modern monitoring system like Nagios, Zenoss, Icinga, or
Zabbix.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103