This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Position: ETL Developer*
*Location: San Bruno, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
· They are looking for folks who have worked on Data integration,
data analysis Teradata, Talend and Tableau (ETL development work)
· Client is looking for someone who is good at SQL, Tableau,
Teradata and good at Data Models*.*
· Very good understanding of the full software development life
cycle with experience in building high volume, scalable, reliable and
reusable software components in realistic timelines, adhering to
development goals and principles
· Expert in SQL, relational databases (RDBMS), database concepts,
dimensional modeling and database design
· Extensive hands-on experience in MPP DB’s like Teradata,
Greenplum, Netezza, etc and related utilities
· Excellent hands-on experience building ETL jobs using ETL tools
like Talend, Informatica, etc
· Experience in Scripting using unix shell script, python, perl,
· Experience in reporting tools like Tableau, Business Objects, etc
· Experience in Data modeling using ERwin or similar modeling tools
· Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach
· Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, particularly
those that apply to Data Warehouse and Big Data environments.
· Experience 5 - 8 years in software engineering
· 5+ years of experience in implementing high volume, scalable and
reliable Data Warehouse
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.