Please find the *Direct Client *requirement details below and let me know
if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com* <vam...@veear.com>
*Life sciences/Pharmaceutical domain experience Preferred*
*Job Description: *
*Title : Senior QA Engineer (.Net)
Location : *Cambridge, MA
* Duration : *9 Months
Our client is initiating a project to build a software platform to automate
its proprietary vaccine discovery workflows to capture row data and results
in to central database to build a data warehouse for data mining and
For this project we are seeking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our agile
development team to take the responsibility of the QA aspect of the
software platform. The person will be responsible for setting up the QA
infrastructure and implementing best practices. And expected to work
independently as well as in a team environment, collaborating with in-house
and offshore software development teams. This will be full-time 9 month
on-site position with possible extension up to 2 years.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Customer (Scientists) and the
development team to understand the requirements clearly and write test
cases and automated test scripts.
- Sets up the test environments and builds out interdependent test beds.
- Estimating, designing, developing and executing automatic test
procedures and test cases based on requirements.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and work collaboratively with team
members to make sure unit tests cover all test scenarios.
- Assist developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved.
- Perform software defects tracking and regression for identified
software defects and performance issues.
- Perform regular testing (manual, automation [UI/load], database)
activities across the software product releases.
- Uses appropriate quality control tools to uncover defects, discover
the state of the code and records test results and defects.
- Provides test related technical direction within the scrum team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
with a minimum of 6 years of direct work experience related in testing data
centric Web and windows applications.
- Experience working with release procedures, test methodologies, QA
process and software defect tracking.
- Experience in setting up, configuring and maintaining automated
testing environments in a continuous integration setting.
- Demonstrated expert level of implementing test methodologies and tools
(Selenium, NUnit and TFS) to write automated test script, test
plans and test cases for software products.
- Some understanding in OOAD principles, methodologies, object oriented
languages (e.g. C#), and scripting languages (e.g. Java script, JQuery)
- Knowledge and experience with web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, XML)
is a plus
- Good understanding of database concepts and ability write TSQL queries
for database testing
- Good knowledge of Web, Windows and Mobile (Nice to have) application
deployment, operation and configuration
- Experience in test effort estimation and tracking
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.