Please find the requirement below and share resume to
*Job Title : Project Manager PMI Certified*
*Location : Stamford, CT*
*Experience (Yrs) : 8+ Years of Project Management Experience*
*Duration : 6+Months*
*Rate : $60/hr on c2c all incl*
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivery of IT projects
• Strong data background and sound technical knowledge involved
in delivering information projects
• Experience with implementation of data warehouse and
enterprise reporting systems. Good knowledge of principles of data modeling
and ETL processing and the tools involved
• Very strong communication, negotiation, analytical and hands
on problem solving skills
• Should be detail oriented and work in a collaborative manner
with other team members of the project and stake holders.
• Follow a well-structured mode of operation, including
detailed project planning with the appropriate level of detail
• Proven track record in delivering projects on-time, on-budget
• Experience in managing projects in a global, matrix
environment with internal (IT and Business) and external (3rd Party Service
Provider, on- and off- shore) teams, located in different continents and
• Experienced in software development life cycle methodologies
and current information and data management industry best practices.
• Provide a holistic, simple view into project performance to
• Agile knowledge and experience preferred.
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
1. Champion projects and manage the initiatives successfully
through all phases within the given constraints time, budget, scope and
2. Establish and continuously facilitate appropriate
communication amongst the stakeholders and teams, ensure clarity on goals,
priorities and concrete responsibilities for all team members
3. Define project goals, success criteria and expectations with
4. Create and manage a realistic and credible project plan with
buy-in from all resources involved and the business sponsor; this includes
definition/tailoring of an appropriate project lifecycle
5. Negotiate project deliverables, milestones and target dates
6. Manage the approved funding with the business sponsors and IT
7. Responsible for appropriate team staffing and collaboration
in a matrix organization with globally distributed teams
8. Establish consistent project risk management and change
9. Responsible for the project to comply with IT and data
architectural standards, performance standards, and business continuity and
disaster recovery requirements
10. Work closely with the support teams to manage the transition
and warranty period
11. Monitor and control the project during execution, including
regular performance reports
12. Actively support initiatives on improvement of delivery
processes within the IT organization.
*Generic Managerial Skills : *
Excellent Analytical Skills
Excellent written & oral communication
Excellent negotiation skills
Project Management Certification (PMI, PRINCE2 or similar) required
[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Rahul Kushwaha *
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.