Please find the below requirement,
*Sr SFDC Developer*
*Location: Hillsborough, OR*
*Duration: 6 months*
· Technical Consultant with 9+ years of experience on
· In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Service Cloud)
capabilities and constraints.
· Should have architected and designed 4 -5 secure,
high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
· Architected 2 or more successful custom Salesforce.com solutions
spanning multiple platforms, including integration and authentication
· Knowledge of Force.com development best practices
· Excellent understanding of SOSL and SOQL, Salesforce.com' s Web
Services and APIs, and the SalesForce Security model
· Excellent understanding of relational database concepts and how
to best implement database objects in the Salesforce.com platform
· Experience integrating data into SalesForce from multiple data
sources using tools including DataLoader
· Experience gathering and presenting information from multiple
sources in a single UI
· Experience architecting and building solutions within the
· Full understanding of project life cycle and development
· Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all
· Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced
environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns,
familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
· Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
· Should be able to work in offshore / onsite model
*Ranjith Kumar *
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.
Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.
Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>
Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.