I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
*Position = UNIX System Admin*
*Location = NYC, NY **( Local or Near BY )*
*Full time *
*Green Cards and Citizens*
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 annually + Benefits
*NEED LOCALS OR NEARBY... FACE TO FACE REQUIRED*
*Minimum Qualification Requirements*
1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and
three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory
experience using information technology in computer applications
programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data
telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information
processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this
experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive
capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems
programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data
base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision
of staff performing these duties; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of
experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved
by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization
and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to
"1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a
four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a
State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and
must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above,
including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or
supervisory experience as described in "1" above.
*Qualification Requirements (continued)*
NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use
of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design,
implementation or management of the product; use of word processing
packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating
of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles.
• Extensive years of experience in AIX specifically version 7. 1.
• Extensive years of experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
• Ability to provision bare metal installs, configure, operate and maintain
• Perform OS upgrades and patch installations.
• Strong Shell scripting skills.
• Strong knowledge of Server virtualization, micro partitioning, Dynamic LP
AR, LOOM, Zones, VMware VM.
• Strong Knowledge of PowerHA, GPFS and Oracle RAC Architecture,
configuration and implementation.
• Performance Analysis and Tuning, Capacity Planning of AIX and RHEL.
• Experience with Symantec NetBackup and the support backup and Recovery
for day to day operatons and Disaster Recovery.
*VMware NetBackup implementation experience a plus.*
• Experience with monitoring tools such as BMC Patrol.
• Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated and work well with other groups.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Working with an enterprise wide, large scale matrix environment.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter |
Tel 917 - 775 -7903
Email : jre...@jcssusa.com
Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*
Note : This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.