HI Partner,

Hope you are doing well today !
Here below I do have openings with me, Please let em know if we have anyone
on this.

*Location:* Chicago

*Position Name: *Data Warehouse - Report Developer

*Anticipated End Date:* 9/30/2010

This person will participate in planning sessions with the project team to
analyze business requirements and define the proposed solution, performing
analysis of underlying data source/schema and make recommendations to
enhance report solution performance.

Additionally this person will be responsible for completing
requirements/design documents that will be used by the development team in
Illinois and Texas, to create required reporting solutions. Upon completion
of these items, this person will perform the post-development peer review,
and coordinate migration / deployment of packages, reports and cube solution
between environments.

* *

* *

*Skills Required:*

   - Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at
   least 5 years of related work experience.
   - Proficient in Cognos 8.x, Dashboard Reporting, Standard Reporting,
   Report Optimization, Cognos SDK JAVA development, Strong Transact SQL (MS
   SQL Server).
   - Proven experience in playing a lead role on application teams.
   - Good problem solving and debugging skills
   - Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical
   ability.
   - Working knowledge of Cognos Framework Manager.  IBM RAD Version 6, &
   IBM WAS Version 6 would be nice to have

   - SQL Server Analysis Studio (SSAS) and creating Analysis Studio Cubes.

Working with SSAS cubes in Cognos.

Location:                     Chicago

Start Date:                   ASAP

End Date:                    12/31/2010

This resource will be responsible for ETL work for Coordination of Benefits
(COB) project and read/write to Enterprise Operational Data Store (eODS).
Project focus is to design and develop ETL Datastage jobs, data cleansing,
adhere to enterprise ETL standards and specifications in design document

Skills Required:

   - At least 5 years of working experience Data Warehouse and ETL
   background especially with IBM Data Stage.
   - IBM Data Stage version 7.5 or higher,
   - DB2 z/OS, DB2 UDB,
   - Strong SQL, UNIX & XML scripting is must.
   - SOLID communication skills and quick learner.
   - Scheduling tools such as AutoSys.

Technical Skills NICE TO Have’s:

Experience of handling mainframe files using CFF stage of DataStage.

Familiar with Datamodeling.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.