who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Kronos DeveloperLocation:
Lincolnshire, ILDuration: 6+ month Contract Must Have:Development within
Kronos Modules: time and attendance and advanced scheduleDevelopment and
modification of interfaces with WIM (Integration Manager and Designer) or
Kronos ConnectExpertise with Kronos Pay Polices WTK 6.2 or higherExpertise
with Kronos Accrual Policies WTK 6.0 or higherExperience writing SQL
scripts and queries within Kronos to build custom interfacesExperience
working with Project Managers, HR, benefit, legal and payroll teams to
gather requirements*

*Plus:Java or .Net DevelopmentWTK 6.3 or higher performed (Walgreens is
currently running)Microsoft Project for
documentation_________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> *