Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle Techno Functional*
*Location: San Mateo CA*
*Duration:  9+ months*

*Local resources only. Client does Face to Face interviews.  *

·         The client is rolling out an R12 instance to a new division that
is currently on legacy ERP.    The team is in need of a techno functional
resource to assist in the plan.

·         Looking for someone with approximately 10 years of Oracle
implementation experience, and, in particular, within OTC.  Needs to have
an understanding of OTC EBS functionality functionally even though he/she
will not be doing any EBS changes.

·         Should have some experience and understanding of some CRM
functionality and processes.

·         Needs to have good understanding of Middleware fusion application
and all EDI documents such as 850, 856,810...

·         Needs strong communication (verbal, written and
cultural/corporate) as this person will be talking to business and trading
partners.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted