Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*
*Role**::* *Project Manager *
*Location**:: **Stamford, CT*
*Duration**:: 4+ months*
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
5+ Years of Project Management Experience
*Technical/Functional Skills *
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivery of IT projects
· Strong data background and sound technical knowledge involved in
delivering information projects
· Experience with implementation of data warehouse and enterprise
reporting systems. Good knowledge of principles of data modeling and ETL
processing and the tools involved
· Very strong communication, negotiation, analytical and hands on
problem solving skills
· Should be detail oriented and work in a collaborative manner with
other team members of the project and stake holders.
· Follow a well-structured mode of operation, including detailed
project planning with the appropriate level of detail
· Proven track record in delivering projects on-time, on-budget and
· Experience in managing projects in a global, matrix environment
with internal (IT and Business) and external (3rd Party Service Provider,
on- and off- shore) teams, located in different continents and time zones
· Experienced in software development life cycle methodologies and
current information and data management industry best practices.
· Provide a holistic, simple view into project performance to
· Agile knowledge and experience preferred.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
1. Champion projects and manage the initiatives successfully through
all phases within the given constraints time, budget, scope and quality
2. Establish and continuously facilitate appropriate communication
amongst the stakeholders and teams, ensure clarity on goals, priorities and
concrete responsibilities for all team members
3. Define project goals, success criteria and expectations with
4. Create and manage a realistic and credible project plan with
buy-in from all resources involved and the business sponsor; this includes
definition/tailoring of an appropriate project lifecycle
5. Negotiate project deliverables, milestones and target dates
6. Manage the approved funding with the business sponsors and IT
7. Responsible for appropriate team staffing and collaboration in a
matrix organization with globally distributed teams
8. Establish consistent project risk management and change control
9. Responsible for the project to comply with IT and data
architectural standards, performance standards, and business continuity and
disaster recovery requirements
10. Work closely with the support teams to manage the transition and
11. Monitor and control the project during execution, including regular
12. Actively support initiatives on improvement of delivery processes
within the IT organization.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Excellent Analytical Skills
Excellent written & oral communication
Excellent negotiation skills
· Undergraduate or graduate degree in an Information Technology or
Management Information Systems discipline or significant, hands-on related
work experience will be considered.
· Project Management Certification (PMI, PRINCE2 or similar)
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
*Error! Filename not specified.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.