you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* *Business System Analyst*

*Location**:: **Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration**:: 6+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Business System Analyst

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

5-8

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with
   interacting with people from all levels and various parts of the business.
   - Meeting facilitation, the ability to proactively coordinate resources
   and activities across multiple levels and areas to ensure project
   priorities and goals are met.
   - Highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
   environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
   and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
   - Experience working in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
   - Experience with leading system implementations and/or enhancement
   projects.
   - Proven ability to elicit and document requirements, specifications,
   business processes and recommend solutions, As-Is & To-Be.
   - Excellent organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking and
   strong attention to detail.
   - Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve
   complex business issues.
   - Strong understanding of the SDLC process.
   - Experience working in an Agile environment (not required).
   - High level of proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio,
   and PowerPoint

  *Experience Required*

5-8

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Gather business requirements, interacting with cross-functional
   departments to translate concepts to create a fully defined requirements
   process.
   - Preparation of standardized documentation for internal and external
   stakeholders.
   - Oversees end-to-end requirements, design, build and development of all
   applicable workflows and capabilities from conception to implementation.
   - Analyzes and documents business requirements and ensures systems
   requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
   - Defines business process scope and objectives as well as detailed
   business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into systems
   requirements.
   - Works through complexities associated with the coordination across
   multiple areas with conflicting efforts and limited resources.
   - Identify persistent problems, working with wider teams and create
   documentation.
   - Communicate business priorities and requirements to the technology
   organization for design and implementation, in order to drive effective
   business solutions.
   - Works with test team to ensure the testing results correspond to the
   business expectations.
   - Maintains effective communication with management and project teams.
   - Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business
   requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications
   accurately reflects business needs.

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Leading and Mentoring both Onsite and Offshore teams
   - Creating Project Plan and Track status
   - Handling Customer communications and Management reporting
   - Experience in Health Care (preferable)

  *Education*

Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

10-Augr-2015

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 month (extendable)

*Work Location*

Jacksonville, FL

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*