Hi ,

We do have urgent need of SAP BI Technical at MO. Let me knoe if you have
anyone avilable with you.

*SAP BI Technical Position in MO*

* **SAP BI Technical*

 3 Months

6 years experience with SAP BI. Hands on and complete implementation of any
modules of SAP BW: SD, PP/PI, QM, IS, IM, HR, FI, etc. Should have played
the role of a configurator, programmer and administrator

 • Excellent understanding of the BI (BW) Administrator Workbench,
configuration of info providers, time-dependent and time-independent master
data/hierarchies, SAP/BI (BW) data modeling, data staging and data
extraction expertise, and implementation of enhancements/user exits in R/3
(ECC) and BI (BW) is required.

• Should be able to conduct Business and IT engagement workshops by either
setting up quick proto types and/or reviewing process flows.

• Excellent communication skills are essential. Demonstrated skills in
creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, results oriented, decision
making, time management, and verbal/written communication are required.

• Experience with Open Hub and other SAP business intelligence solutions and
basic knowledge of ABAP/4 is a plus. Strong back-end development experience
preferred;

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.