Hope you are doing great!!! We have an urgent below requirement, matching
as per your experience and skill-set.
Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your *Updated
Resume* at your earliest convenience.
Please share your profile @ *deepak....@nlbservices.com
*Skills: SharePoint Admin Location:* *New York City, NY*
Duration : 6-12+ Months
*Need Visa copy*
As a Systems Administrator, he/she play a key role in release, deployment
automation and SharePoint integration. System Administrator is responsible
for managing Healthfirst TFS, SharePoint platforms supporting build and
The role will require interactions with application development community
and core infrastructure support teams to deliver the platform support
needed. He/She must have strong communication skills, teamwork, as well as
ability to effectively prioritize and manage a wide variety of tasks.
· Design, develop and maintain automated build process in TFS
· Integrate industry standard deployment management solutions with
· Architect automated deployment management strategy with strong
process built in.
· Develop, customize, and support build process template, TFS
workflow templates, release tools etc.
· Provide direction and assistance to development teams on software
configuration, team build and release best practices
· Utilize/ integrate automated deployment tools providing
sophisticated release Management suite
· Support Builds and Deployments of .NET and other artifacts to
· Support relational database deployment supporting various flavors
of RDBMS, BI tools with integration
· Perform release of applicable code to various environments with
· Administer and support SharePoint production and staging
· Implement high quality, scalable and extendable enterprise
solutions utilizing Microsoft collaboration suite
· Trouble-shoot SharePoint issues and provide best practices to the
· Ability to introduce streamlined process in alignment with HF’s
release management strategy
· Design and implement Continuous integration framework supporting
*Thanks & Regards, Deepak Jha*
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing
Desk Phone: *+1 (904) 371-3891*| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized Partner
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.