*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
City & State: Irvine, California
Job Title: Database - Database Administrator
*Job Description:* Database Administrator -Develops, implements,
administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the
security and integrity of the company database.
-Implements data models, database designs, data access and table
-Resolves database performance and capacity issues, replication issues, and
other distributed data issues.
-Requires 4-6 years of experience.
Senior Oracle and MSSQL Server Database Administrator
Operations and Support Services (OSS) is seeking a highly motivated
individual to join the Database Administration team. This individual will
be responsible for delivering business capability utilizing CGs strategic
database platforms, SQL Server and Oracle. This individual should come with
the expectation and desire to learn and grow within the database
• Databases provisioning
• Planning database configuration and installation
• Maintaining database performance and security
• Implementing and maintaining database backup and recovery routines
• Monitoring database activities and conducting performance monitoring &
• Supporting development efforts by providing consulting, database
provisioning, and database refresh services, among others.
• Automation of routine procedures via various shell scripting technologies
(e.g., PowerShell, KornShell)
• Participating in 24x7 On-call rotation
• Supporting of organizational incident, problem, change, and knowledge
• Contributing to and organizing on-going security readiness and data
integrity efforts, for all database platforms to include: privileged access
reviews, internal security audits and reporting, patch planning and
*Required Skills and Experience: *
• Minimum of 8 years experience of Oracle database administration in the
• Minimum of 2 years experience of SQLServer database administration.
• Extensive experience in database design, performance monitoring and
tuning, capacity planning, database backup and recovery, SQL statement
tuning, and Unix shell scripting.
• Extensive experience with RMAN, OEM/GRID Control, and Data Guard.
• Extensive experience in Oracle database upgrade from 10g to 11g and
Character Set conversion and migration.
• Experience working with the Windows Server operating system
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Manager, Log Shipping, Replication and
alternative high-availability solution.
• Working knowledge of database compliance, security, and auditing.
• Knowledge in the area of windows servers and various storage types such
as SAN or NAS using EMC DMX and Netapp NAS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform project management roles as required and capable of
supporting and implementing technology projects as a facilitator and
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, contributes to
decisions, identify issues, and prepare solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively
and cooperatively with project and infrastructure teams and create and
maintain positive and professional business relationships with both
internal associates and external customers and vendors.
• Proficient at time and priority management.
*Desired Skills and Experience: *
• Sybase Database Administration on Solaris.
• Working knowledge of clustering technologies (Symantec VCS, Oracle RAC,
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, VMWare)
• Database Tools including Idera, Oracle Grid Controls, Oracle Application
Express (APEX), DBArtisan, and Autosys
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
• Prior experience in the finance industry.
*Please respond with the below requested Information: *
Full Legal Name:
Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b , OPT):
Current Location (Place & State):
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.