you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* *Java Tech Architect/Lead*

*Location**:: **Chicago, USA*

*Duration**:: 6+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Java Tech Architect/Lead

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

7+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

At least 7+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, and
maintaining systems on Java, J2EE, Webservices and MVC Solutions.
Commercial Insurance background is a plus.

*Experience Required*

7+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - 7+ years of IT extensive experience as Architect /Tech Lead /
   Developer involving analysis, design and  implementation of project
   requirements.
   - Experience of integrating applications across variety of technology
   stack, vendor products, Java/J2EE applications, mainframe applications, etc
   - Comprehensive knowledge of Web / Client Server Development using
   n-tier Architecture.
   - Extensive experience in OOAD Techniques developing Class Diagrams,
   Sequence diagrams, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
   - Extensive experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Swings ,ESB, Web
   Services,  Ajax, EAI , Web2.0 , Integration and J2EE Design patterns .
   - Experience on Hibernate (Object relational Mapping Tool).
   - Experience of integrating applications across variety of technology
   stack, vendor products, Java/J2EE applications, mainframe applications, etc
   - Experienced in SOA and Web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI, MQ
   Series, ActiveMQ.
   - Experience in Websphere Message Broker
   - Experience in J2EE related technologies such as EJB, Servlets, JSP,
   JMS, JAAS, JTA JAXP, XML and XSLT.
   - Experience in Application Servers Web Sphere, JBoss and Web Servers
   like Tomcat, Sun Java Web server, etc.
   - Good understanding in Software Configuration Management using Version
   Control Software such as PVCS, Rational Clear Case, and responsible for
   various software version releases.
   - Extensive experience on Rapid Application Development using IDE such
   as, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Eclipse, Borland JBuilder.
   - Should have full system life cycle hands-on experience: analysis
   design, coding, testing, performance tuning, installing, documenting,
   maintaining, and end-user training.
   - Knowledge of Insurance domain will be a added benefit

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Should be an excellent Team player, self-starter, multi tasked, detail
   oriented.
   - Excellent Communication skills.

  *Education*

 Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

01-Aug-15

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

4 months

*Work Location *

Chicago

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*