I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . We have an open requirement with one of our
client for *F5 Engineer. *Position in *El Segundo, CA*. Please find below
the job description for the same and reply back to me with your consultant
updated profile and contact details at the earliest convenience.
*Position: F5 Engineer*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
· Architect, design and prototype/implement major components of F5
load balancer infrastructure and features.
· Experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics – Amazon AWS/EC2,
Microsoft Azure, OpenStack,
· Experience with network virtualization technologies – GRE, VXLAN,
· Experience with orchestration systems, such as Chef, Puppet,
· Experience with virtualization technologies, including VMware,
Xen, and/or Hyper-V
*Customer needs* :-
1. The candidate should have experience on extremely large network
catering to millions of devices. You will get these kinds on candidates
with telecom service provider such as AT&T, Verizon, US west, Comcast etc.
Experience in Telecom service provider will work.
2. The candidate should have done design and architecting of network.
Which means that he should have a High level and low level understanding of
large networks and should be independently able to conceptualize, create
HLD, LLD and test the design in lab environment.
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.