Job Title: SQL Server/SSRS/SSIS Application Developer
Duration: 12 months CTH
Work Authorization: US / GC

Key Responsibilities

Analyze, debug and code Microsoft SQL Server Stored procedures, SSIS
Packages, SSRS Reports and functions for our Annuities Actuarial
Hedging Valuation data warehouse. Partner with our functional and
business teams to support BAU enhancements and issues.

Desired Skills and Experience

- Minimum 8years of overall software development experience
- Minimum 8 years focus on Microsoft SQL Server procedures, SSIS
Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Minimum 8 years knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server utilities,
functions, procedures, triggers, RDBMS data modeling
- Query tuning experience
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Experience with Annuities Actuarial Valuation is a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Krish*

*Sales Manager*

Gtlak/yahoo : grk2403