*Need Resumes ASAP !!*
*Candidates must have both ICD10 and NextGen on their resume*
Do not need to be local, but able to work onsite.
This role was open recently and they are opening 2 more positions. (If
your person did not get in because this role Maxed last time…feel free to
I know the hiring manager well on this role.
Candidates must have both ICD10 and NextGen on their resume
Title: ICD-10 Senior Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Las Vegas,NV
*Job Responsibilities: *
#1 - Assist business operations in facilitating the ICD-10 implementation.
#2 - Work the the Director of Revenue cycle management to ensure testing
and all items are completed and ready for ICD-10 implementation including
the ability to delay ICD-10 submissions until 2015.
*top 5-10 responsibilities for this position*?
• Analyst #1 – Identify and test workflow impact of ICD-10
• Analyst #2 – Work with the Vendors to ensure ICD-10 readiness
• Create project plan and track deliverables
• gap analysis for leadership
*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
*What skills/attributes are a must have*?
• Presentation/communication skills
• Analytical and detailed Perspectives
• #1 – ICD-10 exposure and understand the workflow impacts
• #2 – NextGen EMR experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Healthcare field
• Experience in application design
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.