Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on*  Java With Groovy on Grails` *Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary,
and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : Java With Groovy on Grails *

*Location*      : *Mc Lean, VA*

*Duration     : 6+Months*

Technical Skills & Knowledge:

*Mandatory Skills**:* *Groovy on Grails Developer*

*Responbilites:*

o      5+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.

o      3+ Experience in Grails Web Framework and Groovy Language.

o      Must have experience integrating Grails code with front-end
JavaScript frameworks including Jquery.

o      Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails, JMS and
Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.

o      Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.

o      Experience with RESTful Web Services.

o      Understanding of proper application design techniques and
methodologies.

o      Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email : ethan_will...@aesinc.us.com    || www.aesinc.us.com
*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE