Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Mobile Applications Developer *

*San Ramon, CA*

*12 Months*

*GC/ Citizens*

*Overview*:
Need an experienced mobile app developer to build world-class cutting edge
apps

*Required experience:*

   - 4 years of experience as iOS / Android developer
   - Successfully taken Android and iOS mobile app through the entire SDLC
   - Eye on UX design
   - Understand iOS conventions and best practices
   - Best practices on version control
   - Responsive design experience
   - Experience in automated testing framework
   - Working and current knowledge of mobile technology
   - Experience shipping Objective-C iOS apps.
   - Familiarity with Swift.

*Candidates will be required to show (must be in the submittal)*

   - Portfolio of past Successes

an example of an application that is available on iTunes and/or Google Play

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted