Business Analyst-Policy Admin-Ratings*(OPT Will Work)*
• Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information
gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level
information into details and create a clear requirement.
• Strong experience writing business requirements and functional
• Strong modeling skills, to represent information in graphical
forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including
using modeling languages already established in the organization.
• Strong writing skills, to communicate information effectively to
managers, and technical staff.
• Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to
resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as business owners,
project management, and software development).
• Familiarity and understanding of the software development
• Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products
(Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Good interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups
about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential business
problem and solution.
• Familiarity with BABOK and its methodology.
• Familiarity with identifying and resolving problems in a timely
*Thanks & Regards,*
United Software Group, Inc
*Phone:* 614-4959-222 , EXT-439
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.