*Clinical Business Analyst -in NYC for contract!!*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview.

*Note – I need a Strong Clinical Analyst with BA skills.  Please do NOT
just send me regular BAs you have on your bench as they will be deleted.
Must have strong clinical apps experience and recent clinical experience.*

*Must be a strong clinical application person, be able to look at apps and
enhance and modify them.*

Clinical Analyst

   - Provide application support for multiple clinical applications
   - Determine clinical user requirements to support business needs
   - Evaluate clinical system enhancements
   - Provide training of business user on clinical applications.
   - Develop test plans to be used in the testing of system updates and
   system interfaces, Participate in testing and ensure that the systems
   developed meet user requirements.
   - Attain proficiency in one or more clinical applications and become the
   expert in the use of these systems.
   - Document clinical user workflows for existing and proposed systems
   - Create application documentation including project charter, business
   requirements document and functional specifications document.

  Regards,
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
sara.wil...@itbtalent.com