Send Your Resumes at nag...@dsiginc.com
We are looking for .NET Developer with one of our direct client.
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Monhts*
*Face to face interview*
*Minimum Required to be considered for this position*
Experience in Web /Windows forms using ASP.Net, .Net framework 3.5,4.0, 4.5,
Experience in C#,
Experience in ASP.Net MVC frameworks
Experience in Web services and WCF
Experience in MS Visual studio (2010 or later)
Experience in MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
Experience with SSRS and SSIS
KnockoutJS is preferred
Experience delivering projects with Test Driven Development programming
Hands-on working experience with TFS and continuous integration
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Ability to communicate clearly with business users, peers and project
Should have analytical problem solving skills, Excellent Communication
skills and self-driven.
Interviews are in Person. Resumes are due to the manager on Thursday the
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.,
Core expertise and working experience:
• Proficient in Web/Windows Forms using ASP.NET, .NET Framework
3.5, 4.0, 4.5, C#, MVC, Web Services and WCF
• Proficient in MS Visual Studio (2010 and later), MS SQL Server
(2008 R2 and above), SSRS, SSIS
• Development experience in SharePoint, SQL Server, jQuery,
• Experience delivering projects with Test Driven Development
• Hands-on working experience with TFS and continuous integration
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to communicate clearly with business users, peers and
• Should have analytical problem solving skills.
• Excellent Communication skills and self-driven.
• Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or
required fixes to production problems.
• Design applications to functional and technical programming
• Work with Functional Architects to gather and interpret user
requirements into design specifications.
• Develop system specifications and interfaces.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
• Moderate functional and process knowledge.
• Assist in managing and directing Application Team processes.
*Data Systems Integration Group Inc,*
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : nag...@dsiginc.com,
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 112
Fax : 1866.421.8583
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.