*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Sr QA Server Side*
*Duration – 1 yr*
This is a total server side testing spot for Real Time Market Data.
looking for candidates to perform testing for our Real-time market data
platform. This platform disseminates market data to trading applications
and other business units. The focus is on highly available systems that can
process large quantities of data with very low latency. These systems carry
all realtime data such as stock prices, index values, option prices, and
fixed income instruments.
- Performing functional, integration and regression tests on vendor- and
in-house-developed market data systems
- Investigating test failures to determine if they are due to problems with
the test environment (as opposed to the software being tested)
- Validating data changes to ensure proper implementation of exchange- and
BU- requested changes
- Analysing performance metrics such as CPU utilization, throughput and
latency to uncover performance degradation issues
- Providing feedback to development teams where applicable.
- Preparing test artifacts to be submitted with the Change Management
- Designing and developing new test tools to cover additional test scenarios
- Familiar with one major programming language
- *UNIX/Linux* scripting: Candidates need to be proficient in navigating
UNIX servers, have good knowledge of the majority of operational functions
in UNIX and be able to read / write and maintain UNIX shell scripts.
- *PERL/Python* scripting: Candidates should have some exposure to
PERL/Python as a scripting language as a minimum. The deeper the knowledge
of PERL the better.
- Basic Networking knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP): Additional technical skill on
the networking side ; understand the concepts of *TCP/IP* and UDP
connectivity and data transfer. Knowledge of multicast is an advantage.
- UNIX/Linux operating systems: Candidates should understand UNIX concepts
in order to perform resource monitoring, and be able to tune operating
system parameters according to applications requirements.
- Problem solving skills: Must be able to tackle problems based on limited
information, be able to seek out solutions and work around problems. They
need to be able to do this in the short term for quick outage resolution as
well as proactive problem elimination.
- Interpersonal skills/communication - Good quality English speaking is
essential as there is regular interaction with peer teams, internal
clients, vendors and suppliers in any other region. Candidates must be able
to communicate clearly and concisely to minimize misunderstandings and to
ensure fast and accurate dissemination of information.
- Operational background a plus: Candidates who have worked in support
roles, and are used to performing in a variety of roles with dynamic in
switching between them.
- Basic hardware knowledge for issue analysis.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.