Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your below details to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*OBIEE Developer with informatica*
*Seattle WA*
*6+ Months *

*Job Description:*

   - OBIEE experience the tool used to build BI reports
   - 10+ years of experience with SQL , ETL tool ( Informatica)
   - Expert knowledge of SQL
   - Very Large Database and DW Implementation experience (20+ TBs)
   - Understanding Data Sources; Use Data Modeling concepts to design and
   develop Dimensional Model for a Data Warehouse
   - Implementation of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Star and Snow Flake
   Schema Modeling
   - Demonstrated experience and ability to work with business users to
   gather requirements and manage scope
   - Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results quickly in a
   fast-paced environment on multiple projects
   - Proven ability to effectively manage their time and a desire to
   deliver results quickly and correctly
   - Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with a Logical and
   pragmatic attitude
   - Team player with strong oral* and interpersonal skills *

*Required Job Skills:*

   - OBIEE experience the tool used to build BI reports
   - 8+ years’ experience with SQL ,ETL tool ( Informatica)
   - 8 + years of extensive programming experience in SQL tuning and
   optimization.
   - 8+ years’ experience with large Oracle database
   - Experience with scripting language
   - Experience and advanced knowledge of logical and physical database
   modeling concepts and techniques
   - Understand normalized and star-schema (dimensional) physical models
   and logical modeling concepts.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted