Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Title: Sr. SharePoint AdminLocation: San Ramon, CA (local only)Position
Type: 6-12 Months Contract*

*GC/ Citizens *
*Job Description:*
• 5-7 years’ experience in SharePoint administration Implement/Manage and
administer SharePoint backend infrastructure.
• Works closely with business units to determine which SharePoint
functionality to be made available and create user provisioning and
governance controls troubleshooting, tracking of incidents/problems,
working with clients for resolution, creating technical specifications and
support documentation.
• This person needs to be an expert in building blocks such as site
collections, sites, lists, views, workflows, and libraries, understanding
of security and audience management. This role has much direct interaction
with the user community
• Work within the department to share information and advice other
development and infrastructure efforts
• Establishes/follows policies on system use and services.
• Uses industry best practices, with particular strengths in managing web
services or technologies

Skills Required:
• 5+ years’ experience administering SharePoint farms
• SharePoint 2010/2013 Configuration Certification is plus
• Familiar with scripting SharePoint installations
• Enterprise search configuration and customization (FAST a plus)
• Able to troubleshoot issues by looking at ULS, event logs, IIS logs, etc.
• Understands SSO and extranet topologies (Nice to have)
• Experience w/ capacity planning and disaster recovery/high availability.

If you are available and interested, please do send me a word copy of
resume along with following details:

Present Location:
Open for Relocation:
Earliest availability for the assignment:
Earliest availability for the phone interview:
Earliest availability for the onsite interview:
Previously submitted to the same client:
LinkedIn:
Education:
Reason for change:
Work Authorization:
Contact:
Email:
Expected Rate:

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted