resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Python DeveloperLocation : Chandler, AZDuration : 6+monthsRate
: $50/-hr on C2CRequired Skills:-*Very strong Python skills
Must know GIT
Experience with a web framework such as Django, Flask or Pecan
Experience with Linux is a must
Experience with a Python unit test framework, such as pytest, nose or
similar
Experience with a message queuing framework (RabbitMQ, AMQP)
REST API knowledge
Experience with Cryptography a plus
Workflow experience a huge plus
Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Couchbase, Cassandra)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*