Hi Partner,

Here below I do have .net developers position. Please do reply me ASAP with
qualified candidate. The client needs only local candidate.

3-month contract positions I am working on with a client in CA. I don't have
written job descriptions, as the client just gave us very basic information.

   - 1) The first, and most urgent need is for a .net developer with
   experience implementing and working with *Team Foundation Server (TFS)*.
   This person should have experience implementing and working with TFS  - for
   source control, version control, project tracking, etc.

*Position no 2-:*

   - 2) The client is looking for a .net Software Developer with experience
   working with eCommerce Credit Card processing, *CyberSource /
   Authorize.Net*, Payment Gateways, and Token Authentication.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.