*Hope you are doing well,*
*Please find the below position, If you feel comfortable, Please share your
profile and let me know a suitable to call you or you can reach me @
408-457-9399 Ext 2054.*
*Job Title:: UI Designer*
*Location:: Berkley Heights NJ*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
* Strong online portfolio showing both visual and functional UI design
* 5 or more years of experience creating functional user interface designs
with a Degree in a related field
* Strong artistic vision and ability to communicate it
* Determination to do what's best for the user, product and brand even when
it doesn't align with personal style or preference
* Practical knowledge of User Experience/Interaction Design and prototyping
* Willingness to accept constructive criticism and iterate on designs as
part of a team
* Attention to detail and strong layout skills, coupled with ability to
conform work product to existing branding standards
* Ability to manage time and multiple deadlines effectively
* Be flexible and be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous
environment with frequently changing business needs
* Mastery of necessary tools for both visual and interface design including
software such as:
o Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
* Extensive experience with presentation layer development such as
responsive web design, CSS frameworks, Javscript, HTML 5 , CSS3 and Web2.0
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Able to cope with constant change, adaptation, and reflection
*Portfolio must include:*
* Visual designs
* Detailed user interface design examples including annotated wires
* Clickable prototypes
Client is looking for a talented visual and user interface designer to be a
part of our product development team. The this role will report to the
Technical Manager of Web Development, and will play a key role in evolving
the look and feel of the client's software product line. The position will
work with Business Systems managers and engineers closely throughout the
product development process to mock up, refine and implement software user
interfaces. In addition, this role will collaborate with product managers
to help improve the usability and presentation of product features. The
ideal applicant will be able to balance creative vision with the best
interests of the product line and our customers. Day to day work will be
done using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Justinmind, Axure. The
ideal applicant should have both a deep knowledge of design techniques and
the ability to organize complex projects and create deliverables that fit
the technical requirements of a product.
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2054, YIM-mayank.usstaffing
IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA,
Website: www.idctechnologies.com . ISO 9001-2008 Certified.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.